Gauge reactions to video content.
inGauge is a mobile app that gauges users reactions to videos. Users login and watch video content and use the slider to react to what they are watching.
This is a cutting edge solution to quantative research that maintains users attention using modern day techniques fitting with typical social media video viewing.
Introducing LIVE VIEWING!!!
Users can watch live events and react in real time. This approach is great for live news, political speeches or exhibitions.
Simple user interface
The simple, minimalist interface is designed to make it as easy as possible for users to interact with the app.
Easy set up
We can handle the set up of your study, from setting up user accounts to hosting and encoding video footage that wont eat up users bandwidth.
Benefits of using inGauge
Most questionnaires and online qual software can struggle to retain users attention. User drop off rates can be high when running lengthly studies. Here are some benefits to using this approach to linear qual studies.
- Using video as a primary medium in a study can increase engagment.
- Gamification interaction can decrease drop-off rates.
- Viewing the results in our "Gauge Lines Graphs" make for very interesting results.
- Users can take part in studies anywhere in the world.
- Our new Live Events allow users to take part in real time studies.
Data visualisation meets multimedia.
"Gauge Lines" appear over your video content in the form of a graph to give you a great visual representation of users reactions. Simply click on parts of the video or graph lines to see what users reacted to.